[Sportsandrec] Judo Move Descriptions

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:17:53 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Judo promotions at my dojo are coming up.  I think I'm ready, but damned if
I can't remember the names that go with the moves.  Does anyone have tips on
memorizing them, or better, does anyone have a web resource that may give
more than just a picture of what the pin or throw is supposed to look like?
I'm going up to green.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 3994 (20090407) __________

http://www.eset.com