[Sportsandrec] Road Races

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 17 16:31:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yeah, I guess when other disabilities are
concerned, such an accomedation may apply, but
Kelly does make a point in saying that blind
folks' bodies should be subject to the same
athletic feats as our sighted counterparts.
Think about how demeaning you may feel if you
were set apart, soly due to your blindness?