[Sportsandrec] Judo National Results - Visually Impaired

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:18:03 UTC 2009

Congratulations to all.  It was great to see some of the guys in the
training camp from a couple months ago move on to do great things at the
national level.  Here's hoping I'm half as good to get to that level next
year.  Keep us posted on your performance at Pan Am!

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado