[Sportsandrec] basketball rules

Lori M. Miller lori at asmodean.net
Tue Apr 21 17:11:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

Never heard of anything official. I do know that MIT had students working on
a device and then there is another group of students with RoseHolman working
on a project right now. Fred'sHead might shed some more info on the topic.
I'd really like to see the 5-a-side football (soccer) get going.

And, hopefully others have info, but I also seem to remember something ab
out Perkins School for the blind doing something with basketball.

Lori