[Sportsandrec] Tucson beep baseball mini-tournament

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:19:34 UTC 2009

Hi List,
Miss you all and haven't been on muchh, busy with family, job search and
team.  Anyone in the Tucson, AZ area should come out to Fort Lowell Park
4/25 to catch the round robin tourney of the Colorado Storm, Southwest
Slammers and Stockton Stingrays.  First game at 8 a.m., 2nd at 11:00 and
last at 1:30 on Soccer Field C.  One more game there Sunday morning at 9
a.m.  Please wish me and the Stingrays luck if you're not rooting for the
opposition!  Catch up when we get back to Cali.  Looking forward to our demo
at University of the Pacific Tigers game May 9 too!     Jennifer