[Sportsandrec] Tucson beep baseball mini-tournament

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:16:32 UTC 2009

Hi Roger.  Thanks!  Can't wait to meet you this summer, have you gone out
with the Dawgs again?  Found out today that I have a tandem pilot for the
Delta Century May 3.  He wants me to ride the full century.  I am
DEFINITELY  investing in the bike shorts this time.  Catch up with you all
next week, going to pack.  Jennifer