[Sportsandrec] buying a tandem

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Thu Feb 12 20:41:35 UTC 2009

Hi Monty,

Check your local bike shop first. Find out what they sell and start learning
from the lingo.

You can also check Craig's list for bargains. For example, in my town is a
nice Burley Samba that is going for half price with only a few miles,
literally on it.

Ask yourself what kind of riding do you want to do and then get a bike that
is a little better, so you can grow into it.

Feel free to call me if you have further questions. Once I learn more about
you and your ideas, I can tell you more. I am always teaching my friends the
lingo to help them be better informed when buying a bike, new or used. I
just did it five minutes before responding to your post, even!

Regards,

Ron & the cycling is freedom bears
Austin, TX
5one2 4one9 one37two