[Sportsandrec] Clarification appreciated

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 23:38:14 UTC 2009

Hi Nephetiti,

You don't post much.  Join in.  I encourage you to look at the archives at
www.nfbnet.org and click on search archives then click sportsandrec.
There you can look at what topics are discussed.  I see more sports stuff
here as well as announcements on sports events.  Adapting games and sports
has been discussed.

Some members do practice pilates and yoga regularly though.

Ashley