[Sportsandrec] Beep baseball, Goalball, Etc.

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:41:43 UTC 2009

 Hi,
The Houston, TX beepball team is called the Bayou City Heat.  There are two
other Texas teams, the Austin Blackhawks and the Tyler Tigers.  Team
contacts for the Texas teams are listed on the National Beep Baseball
Association's (NBBA) website at www.nbba.org.  Look under the NBBA Teams
link.  If you have any difficulty, contact the NBBA secretary Stephen Guerra
and he will help you in any way he can.  His e-mail is secretary at nbba.org
Sorry I don't know about goalball.  I love beep baseball and am co-captain
of a California team, the Stockton Stingrays.  I encourage you to give it a
swing!    Jennifer