[Sportsandrec] Let's take their money!

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 19:47:10 UTC 2009

Listers,
I have been charged as fund raising chair by our board. I need help. I need you. We will send each other emails off-list, call each other from time to time, and have conference calls where we discuss such exciting topics as what will gain valuable cash for our division to have swinging crazy cool events at convention and in other spots. Please come join me. I'm suppossed to report to the board tomorrow as to whom my cohorts might be.
Join me with an email at jrs3147 at comcast.nett. I assure you of this, we shall put the fun in fund raising.
"For the love of money" "Gotta make that money main it's still the same now" For the Love of Money Bone Thugs In Harmony lol
Joe Shaw Sports and Rec Division Fund Raising Chair