[Sportsandrec] Swimming

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 23:42:25 UTC 2009

It is good that you bring swimming up because I'm thinking of going in to swiming. I edon't mean for fun. I love the watter, and I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm hoping that I can learn something from a swim class at my college. If you can anyone, please give me all the tips I can. I was never incouraged to get in to any type  of sport, but now that I know I can do anything, I want to try swimming.
I just thought I would coment on that. I'm interested in this sport.
Cindy Garcia
Music Major
PCell phone, (512) 740-8173
email Address: ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com