[Sportsandrec] Just catcching up

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 22:15:41 UTC 2009

Solid post Thorny!
After reading your last water lesson, I don't think we're in too much of a
disagreement. You said a person could sustain an hour of exercise without
water okay and that is about all I'll go. I hydrate every hour no doubt.
Tomorrow I am going to spin at six a.m. and again at eight thirty. I am
interested to see how the hour and fifteen between goes. What do you suggest
in the water/ rest department? As for water, I think I will probably drink a
bottle after the first class entirely and maybe a PowerAde and sip some
water the second class not taking in but a third to half the twenty oz.
bottle. Rest is probably the larger question I have, yes, no, or somewhere
in-between?
As for Ashley's weight, she tossed the height out there, I was razzing. You
thought her taller, for god's sake, who didn't? She can't ride the adult
rides at Disney World.
"Drive on" "Til I get there" "I got to drive on" "til I get there" "I'm a
ram yes I am" "I know just what to do" "I keep on pushin baby" "until I get
next to you" I'm a Ram Gov't Mule
JSNM