[Sportsandrec] Happy New Year

PghJohn11 at aol.com PghJohn11 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 01:29:25 UTC 2009

Who is this WACO?

In a message dated 1/2/2009 6:19:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jrs3147 at comcast.net writes:

So in  celebration of meeting the five pound challenge, today I checked out
the  burger joint Five Guys. I had an awesome bacon cheeseburger with tomato,
onion, pickel, relish, mustard, and mayo with the biggest heep of fries I've
had before with ketchup. The burger was one of the better ones I have eaten
though I do not have to have the fries again. The Coke was a very refreshing
complement. I topped this off by going to Maggie Moo or as I like to call it
Ryan Smith heaven. I had a waffle cone bowl with two scoops of vanilla with
hot fudge and banannas, yum! Hello five pounds I lost, I have been looking
everywhere for you and right there you are.
"I just bought a water bed  made up for me and you" "They say you are a snuff
queen" "Honey I don't think  that's true" "Why don't we get drunk and screw"
Why Don't We Get Drunk and  Screw Jimmy Buffett (I was going to go
Cheeseburger In Paradise but how  predictable that would have been) I am not the
predictable type.
JSNM
Sportsandrec  mailing  list
Sportsandrec at nfbnet.org