[Sportsandrec] Happy New Year

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 02:20:14 UTC 2009

Joe,
You're making me hungry!  I love eating sweets so its hard to lose weight.
Given the holidays, I recently had a sundae topped with  hot fudge M &Ms
etc!  I'll go for a hot dog over burgers though.  And I love fries.  When my
brother took me out Christmas EVE my lunch included fries and ice cream.
Okay, I can't think about this otherwise my mouth will want dessert.
Anyway, glad you enjoyed your meal/dessert.  Good to treat yourself after
watching diet for weight loss.

Now with the holidays gone, onto a diet for me.
Happy new year!
Ashley