[Sportsandrec] How Did we Play Them?

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 3 03:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi Peter-
No you are not the only one who has participated in sports in school before
goal ball and beep baseball.
I participated in various sports when I was in school. To name a few,
football, basketball, softball, dodge ball, hand ball, vollyball,and my
first love and favorite sport of all Judo which I'm  still vary active in.
We have our first practice of the new year tomorrow and I can't wait.
Tina