[Sportsandrec] Clarifications

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 15:37:32 UTC 2009

My peeps,
I wanted to send this to say that Dave Coresh is not my hero, that was a joke. However, my senior year of high school I did periodically lock myself in the public restroom at my dorm and scream that I wasn't coming out for five or ten minutes at a whack.  I was bored a lot and have been starved for attention (smile)
Also Ashley and others, I meant nothing negative when I said that if you work out like crazy, no dieting is required. However, I am against dieting. This is because I crash dieted a lot and my body resists starvation. I believe diets are short-term and can only cause damage. I am very much pro-lifestyle change. Eliminate as much junk and badness from your overall consumption as possible and do it with permanance. Once in a while, like yesterday, I blow it out and eat whatever I want with no limits or restrictions.
Good lift this morning and running in the steamroom!
"If you drink don't drive" "Do the watermelon crawl" Watermelon Crawl Tracy Bird
JSNM