[Sportsandrec] happy Birthday!

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:56:25 UTC 2009

Good point, Joe!  My chapter president and I are doing one of those braille
tables at our local Barnes & Noble today.  I'm sure the kids will be
flocking to his guide dog, so we won't lack for spectators.  Maybe I can fit
in some mall walking and lose that last burger I ate vicariously through
your message.