[Sportsandrec] New To The List

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:22:01 UTC 2009

Hi Tyson and welcome!
I think you will really enjoy the info and experiences shared on this list.
I'm really into beep baseball, which is really big in Kansas, but I don't
know of anyone playing or wanting to play in Nebraska, yet.  Local blind
centers, USABA and lists like ours are great places to make contacts with
other blind, sports motivated people.  Sometimes you have to be the
recruiter to get anything organized, so find out what you'd like to try and
go for it!  Look forward to hearing your experiences!
Jennifer