[Sportsandrec] Spinning

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 00:49:10 UTC 2009

Fellow listers,
Let me just say how thrilled I am that our conversation has deteriorated or
maybe evolved into sore asses, going commando, sado masochism, and something
called butt butter. I agree with Kelly to go with the firm seat and the only
way I found to get over the soreness is to continue going and my bum got
used to it and if I miss too many days consecutively, I'm back in the sore
world again. I do wear the basic Nike shorts that feel meshy kind of like
basketball shorts I guess knee length and soft at the knees black, red, or
navy please.
I also want to say what a privledge it is to be among such a fine group of
sickos and have found a home here at the old S and R  or maybe the S and M
list.
"I'm on my way" "I'm on my way" "Just set me free" "Home sweet home" Home
Sweet Home Motley Crue
JSNM ----- Original Message -----