[Sportsandrec] Spinning

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 02:09:39 UTC 2009

Carly,
Enlightenment is a beautiful thing. As I have stated many times here before,
I come to know myself more each day knowing I don't ever want to be a
stranger to me again.
"Just a little time before we leave" "stoplight plays it's part" "So I would
say you've got a part" "What's your part who you are" "Who are you who we
are" Who You Are Pearl Jam This is an all-timer for me
JSNM