[Sportsandrec] Fw: [T at H] Blind Stokers Club

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Sun Jan 18 00:54:23 UTC 2009

Forwarded message follows. Neat idea. Maybe it will catch on?

Gonna go ride my indoor bike on a trainer, now. I have been trying to do it
for an hour each day that I do not ride outside on a tandem. Got a four-hour
ride scheduled tomorrow, though!

"It seems we never have the time to do all the things we want to. So Baby,
we can do it. Take your time, do it right!" The S O S Band

Ron & the stationary bears
Austin, TX