[Sportsandrec] invite to listen in to our board meeting

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:52:27 UTC 2009

Hello Members,

The Sports and Recreation Division Board would like to invite you to listen in on our monthly board meetings. However, we would like to remind all callers that the board meeting business must be taken care of by the board, and only the board. We will have time for public comments at the end of the meeting. So, listen in, but remain quiet please. At least, until the end.

Our first 2009 meeting is scheduled for January 25. The call will begin at five PM pacific time, six PM mountain time, seven PM central time and eight PM eastern time. The majority of our meetings will be on the last Sunday of every month, same number, same time.

The call in number is:
641-715-3200

Enter Access Code - 646027#

Thanks,