[Sportsandrec] Walkin round...

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 15:31:00 UTC 2009

Well I don't think Let it ice, let it ice, let it ice has quite the same ring to it, but no school is no school I guess. I'm thinkin my daughters, the next door kid, and I are going to play some driveway ice soccer. Any of you guys doing anything fun today? Damn, I wish I lived on the west coast or in Florida! Sigh.
"I'd be safe and warm, if I was in L.A." "California Dreamin, California Dreamin on such a winter's day" California Dreamin Mammas and Pappas
JSNM