[Sportsandrec] Severe Blizzard Warnings

Thornbury, Kelly kthornbury at bresnan.net
Thu Jan 29 15:48:48 UTC 2009

JSNM,

The crunch of ice and snow underfoot is not dissimilar to walking on the sandy beach...My puppy doesn't care for Frisbees but loves her favorite Kong...and all the chicks are 5'9" and blonde.

As for swimming in the ocean, taking that favorite bike ride, and buying a lemonade from the lemonade lady...well, I can go over to the pool in the gym, I do have the bike in the trainer with the fan pointed at me (simulated wind), and I can always go for a lemon ICEE...all enhanced and made to be almost perfect with a vivid imagination. Its simply mind over matter.

As for the beautiful weather of today...we are having a heat wave out here...Currently 10 degrees, well on its way to 25 degrees. I won't even have to break out the fleece today, WOOHOO!!!

Psycho in the Snow