[Sportsandrec] Walkin round...

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 00:04:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

Hope you had fun.  I loved playing in the snow but not ice! Ice is way too
slick and treaturous.
We did not get enough snow to do much with.
I did not do anything for this snow.  But with several inches like six
inches, I like sledding.  I need assistance for that because obviously my
cane doesn't slide in the snow.  So I use sighted guide to stay oriented.

Ashley