[Sportsandrec] What is a velodrome?

PghJohn11 at aol.com PghJohn11 at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 18:08:43 UTC 2009

Ron:  I ride with my wife as captain.  I live on Pine Island  which is in
the Gulf of Mexico.  We have a great bike path that stretches  from one end
of the island to the other, a distance of approximately 14  miles.  Sorry it
took so long to reply, but I was out of state for awhile  and do not have a
laptop.  John

In a message dated 7/1/2009 9:07:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,