[Sportsandrec] What is a velodrome?

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Wed Jul 8 22:09:21 UTC 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. Are you off the coast of Florida? What kind and
size of bike do you have? I am curious because your wife rides with you. How
tall are each of you? Does the bike fit her comfortably? How about your fit
back there?

I just got off the trainer. I had to talk myself on to it, but feel much
better that I did. It was 104 degrees outside, but only 79 degrees at Bear
Central Headquarters. Riding the trainer is like Prozac without a doctor's
visit. I rode for just over an hour, with only a few intervals. I may have a
pilot for the upcoming Texas State Time-Trial Championship.

Best,

Ron & the celebrating cat #3, freshly adopted  from the pound  bears
Austin, TX