[Sportsandrec] Boxing Tips?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 11 09:27:23 UTC 2009

Hi Justin, and all,

You are correct of course.  Good advice.  But I've gotta start somewhere,
and this doesn't seem too bad, at least while I'm no real threat to my
teacher/opponent, and am merely learning to have better form or whatever,
y'know?  Learning to throw better punches, move smoother, whatever.

Rather than a warning, how about tips?  Got any to help learn or figure out
how to better track who you're fighting, when you can't see them?

Thanks,
Everett