[Sportsandrec] Audible Boxers

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 11 09:45:26 UTC 2009

Hi Kelly, and all,

Thanks for the usable tips.  I understand what you and Justin (I think it
was Justin, anyway) are saying about muggers not wearing bells, etc.  But it
isn't a mugging, and it isn't even MMA or martial arts.  It's straight-out
boxing in the beginning here, with my wanting to learn to hit better, take a
hit better, move better, etc.  And all that you mention below, to learn that
as well.  So thanks for the tips and thoughts shared.  They are
appreciated - and useful.

Strive On,
Everett