[Sportsandrec] Jumping rope and pull-ups?

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 15:30:00 UTC 2009

Good morning,

As I mentioned a little bit in my last message, music works great as a
motivator as well as a way to keep rhythm. When it comes to jumping rope,
it's all about rhythm. In terms of knowing when to jump, the best way to
start practicing is to go through the motions really slowly at first. Please
feel free to give me a call sometime at the number below and I'll do my best
to explain some techniques.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085