[Sportsandrec] Talking HR Monitor

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 22 19:30:39 UTC 2009

Hi, Kelly,

         Thank you SO much for the HR info!
It sounds like most "innovations" that are hatched with blind folks
in mind,, almost adequate to Ol' Sighty's toys but in the end not really.
I should probably consult with some of my mentors from the gym, and
explore any of their thoughts on the  matter. Again, thank you so
much for your knowledge!