[Sportsandrec] Olympic Training Center Tours?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 18:28:02 UTC 2009

Thanks Heidi and Lori,

I've added a visit to the Olympic Training Center to our list of things to
do.  Got any tips on how to make the most of it?  Anyone else who's been
there care to share any thoughts on it?

Lori, you mentioned the "cutouts."  It mentioned those only briefly in the
review I read.  Can you share what you like about them--and any other tips
you'd care to share, please?  ;-)

Thanks Again!
Everett
www.DreamingInTandem.blogspot.com