[Sportsandrec] Olympic Training Center Tours?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 17:59:37 UTC 2009

Hi Lori, and all,

That's great that you get to touch the rings.  Getting your picture taken
"in" the Olympic rings?  I'm there!  I want my pic taken like that - and
with my kiddos, too.   Hmm, I'm picturing Sesame Street, kinda like sitting
in the big letter O or something.  Or was that the Muppets?  Ah, what a
great memory I don't have.

Anyway, thanks for the tips--and the inspiration!

Strive On!
Everett
www.DreamingInTandem.blogspot.com