[Sportsandrec] Jumping rope and pull-ups?

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 13:12:18 UTC 2009

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lori M. Miller
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:48 PM
To: Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] Jumping rope and pull-ups?

Hi Joy,

I do a double jump each time the rope comes through. I don't do anything
fancy. I jump on a hard surface so you get a little auditory feedback.

As for finding tandem pilots. It can be a challenge. If you want to write me

offlist where you live, I can let you know if I know of any programs. I try
and connect with cycling clubs, YMCA's and then when I find a pilot I like
to participate in group rides so that hopefully you can attract other
potential pilots.

Hope this helps.
Lori