[Sportsandrec] Greg?

Greg D gregdewall at mail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:19:07 UTC 2009

Thank you to all who kept me in their thoughts and prayers.  I am at home now and recovering.  Once the swelling goes down the small improvements will be noticeable.  I am happy to report that in a few weeks I should be able to actively participate in the Judo activities, as well as others, at Convention in Detroit.  I also want to thank those who stood by Stacy and kept her in their thoughts and prayers.  The surgery took longer than anticipated and from what I can tell, it was making her nervous.  I will see you in Detroit!