[Sportsandrec] Addressing some issues

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Wed Jun 24 20:33:22 UTC 2009

Hi. I don't think people mean to insult you; they just don't realize what
goes in to planning such an event. I think all the suggestions are great.
Let's just keep them in mind for the future. I appreciate the work of the
Board. Every convention is going to be a little different and we just roll
with it, so to speak.

Kathy McGillivray