[Sportsandrec] Fw: Audible Basketball from Hadley School

Roger Acuna kearney at lmi.net
Sat Jun 27 02:42:12 UTC 2009

I like the idea of an audible basket ball.  Has anyone used one before?
What is it like? and is it usable and durable?  I find that a basket ball
with bells works fairly well for me as long it doesn't roll away!  I have
played with standard basket balls as a kid and was able to track it as long
as the ball bounced nearby. I am also able to hear the air echo inside the
ball.  So a beeping ball sounds like a plan so long as its comprible to a
standard one.  What do you think? Message -----