[Sportsandrec] Skating Canes, and, S&R Division T-Shirts?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 00:03:30 UTC 2009

Everett,
Your message is kind of confusing.  There's no skating this year.  Maybe you
knew that by saying "its too late
to send it now."  There may not be skating cane shirts left a year later.
Its worth asking though.  I believe Maurice and he can be reached at
mauriceandleigh at verizon.net.
If there's other point of contacts someone will say who was involved.

Ashley