[Sportsandrec] Hello

Roger Acuna kearney at lmi.net
Mon Mar 9 02:04:51 UTC 2009

Nick, what's up? Missed you guys in Michigan but I'll probably face off
against your cannon fire shots.  But I'll block them all! lol!
Anyway, I started playing goalball at age 29 exactly ten years ago.  I
hadn't heard of goalball before moving to the Bay Area, and so I began
playing with my disfunctional teamates and we all have a blast at practices
and at tournaments.  Those regional tournaments kill us but its also fun to
hang out with other teams, whom are disfunctional, lol.  Talk to you all
later.