[Sportsandrec] Good mornin from Logan

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:30:02 UTC 2009

Nick,
I have beep baseball OCD, so you're in good company!  My team practices
Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings.  My intro to competitive play was as
a free agent on the Long Island Bombers roster in the 2004 NBBA World Series
in Columbus, OH.  I scored one run and made one put-out in the series, but
that first run was scored in the game that clinched first place in the
Consolation Bracket for the Bombers against the Boston Renegades.  This
experience fired me and my teammate up to go home and bring our own team to
the WS the following year.  I had my personal best in the 2008 WS in
Houston, TX with 6 runs and 7 put-outs.  Progress, slow but steady!  I was
second offensively and 3rd defensively on my team in that series.  Can't
wait to compete again this year!
Thanks for sharing,
Jennifer