[Sportsandrec] judo nationals

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:17:46 UTC 2009

Hello I just wanted to remind those of you who are interested to sign up for judo nationals.  I plan on going, and I am really excited because for the first time ever there is going to be a visually impaired division for blind competitors.  So if you are involved in judo and you would like to participate you can email me off list at: christellablue at gmail.com and I will help you out.  This is an awesome opportunity and I hope any interested athletes will capitalize on  it.  Thanks
Chris