[Sportsandrec] My idea of a good weekend

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:32:07 UTC 2009

Ron,
Three days in a row, that is awesome! Sounds like a blast with all your
color commentary and antics! I am impressed to say the least.  I saved all
your tips on riding for future reference and really appreciate the
encouragement and advice.  Unfortunately, I was not able to ride in the
century Sunday because my legs were strained from our beepball tourney the
previous weekend. I ran full speed into one of our other players who had
moved up into my zone and felt like I got knocked out of my ankles! Think
I'm good to go for tonight's practice--we'll see.  Keep on rolling!
Jennifer