[Sportsandrec] Judo Descriptions

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 02:48:39 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've been keeping a running correspondence with a guy across the pond who is
interested in maybe doing some text descriptions for blind judoka.  He would
supplement video with verbal commentary on the techniques being utilized and
perhaps some text descriptions to describe the moves associated with belt
tests.  If anyone has any ideas of what could help blind judoka get some
other types of tutorial assistance, let me know.

Best,

Joe

P.S. Good luck to people competing at Nationals.  I can't make it, but will
be rooting for everyone equally.

database 5069 (20100428) __________

http://www.eset.com