[Sportsandrec] Resources for a parent seminaron sportsparticipation?

Rene Harrell rjharrell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:00:36 UTC 2010

Thanks!

I did forget to mention that I have contacted them before--- unfortunately
they're having their qualifying tournament for IBSA world finals on the day
of our seminar. I was so disappointed....they'll only be about 40 miles
away. I've been tempted to make a field trip there as one of our activities
;-)

--
" I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."