[Sportsandrec] Resources for a parent seminaronsportsparticipation?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 05:04:29 UTC 2010

florida is an incredible state.

-----Original Message-----
From: sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:sportsandrec-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jody W. Ianuzzi
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 2:10 PM
To: 'Sports and Recreation for the Blind Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Sportsandrec] Resources for a parent
seminaronsportsparticipation?

Hi Scott,

You might Google judo clubs in Denver.  There might be someone there that
can help you at your seminar.  In Florida we have more judo clubs then any
other state.  We held our NFB state convention in Boca Raton and I contacted
the local Sensei who packed up his mats and his crew and they set up a
really nice demonstration at our convention.

JODY