[Sportsandrec] More sports contacts for Colorado

Thornbury, Kelly kthornbury at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 28 20:58:24 UTC 2010

Rene,

Have you considered cycling as part of your presentation?

* Colorado Tandem Club (CTC)
Contact: Doug Miller (President) cotandemclub at aol.com
Their website is http://www.coloradotandemclub.org/

or...

* Tandem Cycle Works
1080 South Gaylord Street
Denver, Colorado 80209
Phone: 303-715-9690
FAX: 303-715-9641
E-Mail: <TandemDoc at TandemCycleWorks.com>

I don't know what either contact will be able to provide, but I have dealt
with both the club and the bike shop and both have been extremely helpful
and "approachable" in my experience. Depending on the size (height/weight)
of your participants, and the sizes of the bikes available, they may be able
to arrange rides. I'm pretty sure that between the two contacts someone
would at least be able to "tandem talk," though they may not be "blind
specific."

Good Luck