[Sportsandrec] FW: Visually Impaired National Championships - May 1-2, 2010

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Tue Feb 2 01:15:09 UTC 2010

Tim,

     I have a few solutions for you:

1.)  I can bring my video camera to a future practice then we could work
out a time where I could get a copy of it to you.  However, right now we
do not yet have a full practice (about six players) so, I would like to
wait until we have just a few more people at Woodward Rec Center.

2.  I would be glad to come and do a Goalball clinic there at OSSB.  I
wanted to inform you that I have been in contact with Dan Kelley, as he
joined us for our last practice.  I am also going to meet with
JimPeterfish on Wednesday to try and recruit some more people and possibly
try to set up some form of transportation.  If you have any further
questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  Look forward to meeting you
sometime soon.
Sincerely,

Jim