[Sportsandrec] FW: Visually Impaired National Championships -May 1-2, 2010

Christy Householter Christy.Householter at region10.org
Tue Feb 2 13:55:56 UTC 2010

Tim- where are you from in Texas?  I'm in the Dallas area and have been coaching goalball for at least 12 years- we have an annual tournament that brings in at least 17 youth teams.  I'd love to assist you is we are close.   If you are in Houston, that is an area of great goalball potential and I hope to be doing some training there this next year.
Sincerely,
Christy

>>> Tim Shaw <timandvickie at hotmail.com> 2/1/2010 9:04 PM >>>

OSSB? I am in Texas ;). Only goalball team I know of here is one at the state school for the blind. Only reason I know of them is by googling.