[Sportsandrec] sports equipment Various style of horseback riding...

Lori lori at asmodean.net
Sun Feb 21 02:03:19 UTC 2010

Jody,

Write to me offlist. I do not know her, but I'll check with the family that
I know and see if they know her.

Lori at asmodean.net

What I found about the living letters was it was so cool to be able to know
when you were smack dab on for your 5, 10, and 20 meter circles and with the
inforomation gathered auditorally you could make the necessary adjustments.

Lori