[Sportsandrec] FW: Seminars @ The Hadley School for the Blind

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:42:30 UTC 2010

  _____

From: U.S. Association of Blind Athletes [mailto:etap at usaba.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:46 PM
To: Christella Garcia
Subject: Seminars @ The Hadley School for the Blind

<http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent//UnitedStatesAssociationofB/seminars
%40hadley-presents-logo.jpg>

Seminars at Hadley Presents: Sports, Recreation and Physical Activities for
People who are Blind and Visually Impaired

Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
Time: 11AM CST, 17:00 GMT

Want to have fun, stay in shape and meet new friends? Join Seminars at Hadley
as we discuss sports, recreation and physical activities for people who are
blind and visually impaired. Presenters Mark Lucas, Executive Director of
the United States Association of Blind Athletes, and Jennifer Armbruster, a
Goalball gold medalist who works at the Lakeshore Foundation, a provider of
recreation opportunities for people with disabilities, will talk about
current popular sports and tell listeners how they can get in the game.

This hour-long seminar will be moderated by Hadley Senior Vice President
Dawn Turco. Time will be provided for questions and answers.

To register for the seminar, follow this "Registration" link:
http://hadley.edu/seminar
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=9764817&msgid=217733&act=IPT5&c=2
25701&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fhadley.edu%2Fseminar>

<http://content.delivra.com/etapcontent//UnitedStatesAssociationofB/USABA.jp
g>
Remove
<https://atl.etapestry.com/prod/optOut.do?principleRef=1726.0.148637&email=c
hristellablue%40gmail.com&databaseId=UnitedStatesAssociationofB&jobRef=1026.
0.97913897> my name from all future email correspondence

Address postal inquiries to:
United States Association of Blind Athletes
33 North Institute St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903